QR Code Link to This Post
Do you need to produce business or technical communications for American readers? I can help you clearly say what you want to say.
I offer the following editorial services to non-native English speakers:
My name is Tony and I am a native English speaker living in San Diego, CA. I have a Bachelor of Journalism degree and an MA in English. I am an author of fiction, non-fiction, memoir, journalism, technical communications and essays. I have been a key resource for leading organizations such as Apple, Autodesk, Wells Fargo and Morgan Stanley over the course of a thirty-year writing and editing career in the technology industry. You can review some of my work at tonygrocco-com.webs.com and yourperfectwrite.webs.com.
1. You contact me by email via Craigslist and tell me what you want done, including any document(s) you want me to review. If you want me to write something from scratch, describe what you want me to write and include enough information to go on.
2. Within two business days, I will send you an estimate of the cost and the amount of time needed to complete it.
3. If you agree, I will do the work and send you an invoice via PayPal when I am done. The turnaround time will depend on the project and how busy I am at the time.
4. I will tell you when I am done; you will pay the invoice and I will email you the work.
5. If consulting is needed, we can negotiate a fee based on an hourly rate.