Learn Chinese in Beijing.Improve your Chinese during coming the May Day Holiday!
QR Code Link to This Post
Date: 1st May. (Wed) –4th May (Sat.) 2019,
Class: Group class and private class
Level: Beginner/ Intermediate/ Advanced
Schedule: 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. & 1:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
Class hours: 4 or 6 class hours per day
Place: Mandarin Zone School
Chinese Contents for Beginners
Various aspects of life in Beijing: Chinese pronunciation, tones, number, time, dates, self-introduction, direction, taking taxi, food, fruits, vegetables, shopping, clothes, bargaining, banking, ordering food in a Chinese restaurants etc..
Ability: students can communicate with locals to deal with daily life in China after 4 days.
1) Each class lasts 50 minutes followed by a 10 minutes break.
2) Small group class: 2-6 students, average is 3 or 4 students;
3) 1-on-1 tailor-made Chinese class to meet you specific learning goal;
Visit our small-group training schedule here (http://www.mandarinzone.com/news/) to see just how many options you can enjoy!
Mandarin Zone School was founded in 2008, all Mandarin teachers with 5+ years teaching experiences.
- 1-on-1 classes, enjoy the benefits of private training, teacher only focus on you, you can achieve quickly progress;
- Small group classes, share a teacher's attention with no more than 6 people, and in a class of your choice for one low price. Visit our small-group training schedule here (http://www.mandarinzone.com/news/) to see just how many options you can enjoy.
Learn Chinese in Beijing! http://www.mandarinzone.com/chinese-language-classes-beijing/
Tel. 010-6538-0023 (Sanlitun area，nearby Chaoyang Park)
Room1208, Tongguang Mansion, No.12, Nongzhanguan Nanli,Chaoyang district.
北京市朝阳区农展馆南里12号通广大厦1208室 (Exit B,TUANJIEHU Station,Subway Line 10)