Demo class! Evening/Weekend/Morning/Afternoon Chinese Group Class!(Line 10)
QR Code Link to This Post
Evening Chinese Group Classes
No.1, 7:00 PM-9:00 PM on Mon. & Wed., Beginner
No.2, 6:00 PM-8:00 PM on Tue. & Thur., Upper Beginner
No.3, 6:30 PM-8:30 PM on Tue. & Thur., Advanced
Daytime Chinese Group Classes
No.4, 10:00 AM-12:00 PM, Wed. Fri.
No.5, 10:00 AM-1:00 PM, Tue. Thur. Fri. Upper Beginner
No.6, 9:30 AM-12:30 PM, Tue. & Thur.. Intermediate
Weekend Chinese Group Classes
No.7, 9:30 AM-12:30 PM, Saturday, Beginner
No.8, 9:30 AM-12:30 PM, Sunday, Upper Intermediate
1) Each class lasts 50 minutes followed by a 10 minutes break.
2) Small group class: 2-6 students, average is 3 or 4 students;
3) 1-on-1 tailor-made Chinese class to meet you specific learning goal;
Visit our small-group training schedule here (http://www.mandarinzone.com/news/) to see just how many options you can enjoy!
Mandarin Zone School was founded in 2008, all Mandarin teachers with 5+ years teaching experiences.
- 1-on-1 classes, enjoy the benefits of private training, teacher only focus on you, you can achieve quickly progress;
- Small group classes, share a teacher's attention with no more than 6 people, and in a class of your choice for one low price. Visit our small-group training schedule here (http://www.mandarinzone.com/news/) to see just how many options you can enjoy.
Learn Chinese in Beijing! http://www.mandarinzone.com/chinese-language-classes-beijing/
Tel. 010-6538-0023 (Sanlitun area，nearby Chaoyang Park)
Room1208, Tongguang Mansion, No.12, Nongzhanguan Nanli,Chaoyang district.
北京市朝阳区农展馆南里12号通广大厦1208室 (Exit B,TUANJIEHU Station,Subway Line 10)