ESL teachers needed to work in the land of Pandas and Bamboo trees
QR Code Link to This Post
17,000 RMB/month - 2,000 RMB housing allowance. Relocation bonus - Visa reimbursement - Ending contract bonus upto 15,000 RMB
1. Chengdu, the capital of China's southwest Sichuan Province, is famed for being the home of cute giant pandas.
Traveling or living in Chengdu can be a great fun. Besides the amazing places of interest, the city offers a lot inviting activities for visitors and expats. Sampling the famous Sichuan food is a must here. The hot and spicy dishes and varied tasty snacks are sure to whip up your appetite.
We have great package for our International teachers!
2. What do we offer our International teachers?
Salary: 17,000 - 20,000 RMB
Housing allowance: 2,000 RMB
Relocation bonus: 6,000 RMB
Flight reimbursement: 6,000 RMB
Ending contract bonus: upto 15,000 RMB (based on performance data)
10 days personal leave paid + National and public holiday
7 night free hotel accommodation upon arrival
Health insurance provided
Z visa assistant during the process
We are looking for 2 ESL teachers to work at one of our centers in Xiamen city.
3. Followings are the Requirements for our International teachers:
Speak English at Idiomatic level
Hold University degree
Prefer teacher with TEFL cert and teaching experience
Love kids, really passionate about teaching and education
4. Some information for you regarding teaching experience:
35 working hours/week (20 teaching hours and 10 office hours)
2 days off/week
Student age: 3 - 10 years old
Small class size with support from local teaching assistant
5. If you are interested, don’t hesitate to send your application to our email address: The application should include: A CV; A copy of your BA degree; A headshot photo