1. Responsible for student development in full-English immersion, ages 2 - 6
2. Working hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
3. Implement classroom activities, structure, and routine in alignment with the kindergarten's curriculum
4. Positively collaborate with the school's administrative and academic departments, teaching staff, Chinese teaching assistants (3-4), and support staff
5. Provide feedback to students and parents regularly
6. Attend on-the-job training programs when needed
7. Responsible for assisting in organizing and taking part in promotional events for the school
1. Native English Speaker. Native and valid passport from: USA, U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
2. Bachelor's or above degree, with a minimum 2 years full time work experience is required, preferably in Early Childhood Education
3. Teaching license (primary, secondary or early childhood teaching certification from a government agency preferred, early childhood teaching certification strongly preferred) or language teaching certificate (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, etc.)
4. Deep understanding of child development
5. Positive and creative approach to teaching
6. Excellent classroom and behavior management skills and excellent communication skills with students, staff, and parents.
7. Previous full-time teaching experience at the early years or kindergarten level (student teaching is relevant) preferred
8. Passion for teaching young children
9. Clear criminal background check and health check.
10. All documents to be receive an official notary of being original and genuine.
1. Competitive Monthly Salary (RMB 16000-20000) based upon experience, education, and certifications
2. Housing or housing stipend provided
3. Assistance in work visa obtainment and renewal
4.Paid vacation time: Chinese holidays, Christmas holiday, and summer