Shenyang, the largest city in Northeast China. This city is famous for it clean atmosphere and a lot of natural scenery as well as historical tourist destinations.
QR Code Link to This Post
How to apply?
- If you are interested in the school, please send your CV, degree and your profile picture to my email.
- Please mention on your application title: YOUR NAME- ENGLISH TEACHER AT CHONGQING SCHOOL
What will you be offered?
- Airfare to China: Flight is provided.
- Visa: Assistance in sponsored legal Z Work Visa in your home country and in China.
- Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
- On boarding: Ground service assistance.
- Salary: 21000 - 24500 RMB
- Relocation bonus: One-time payment - paid on first payslip 9000 RMB.
- Free TEFL course or TEFL reimbursement: 4000 RMB
- Demo class bonus: USD 9 (RMB 60) for each student signed up.
- Over time: Amount stipulated in handbook by school.
- Insurance: Basic Chinese health insurance.
- Student ages: 3-14 years old
- Class size: 8-14 students
- Working hours: 36 hours
- Working schedule: Wednesday - Sunday, 2 days off on Monday and Tuesday
Who are we looking for?
- Native speaker English teachers who hold:
- BA degree or above
- TEFL, TESOL, CELTA certificate or 2 year experience
- Love working with kids
- Ability to bring fun and energy to the class.
About our school!
We are a business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL ), established in Beijing in 2009, is flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30, 000 students, and top 3 brand recognition in the Chinese education industry. Created to provide much-needed quality afterschool English training for children aged 3 – 15 years old, in a fun, motivating and entirely English speaking environment.
Don’t wait - Let’s join us!